COVID-19 Impact Relief
Resources for our Bensenville Business Community
The Village of Bensenville is committed to continuing to support our business community during this time. Below is a list of programs and information to use as a resource related to COVID-19. For additional information, please contact our Community and Economic Development team at 630-350-3413.
- The Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
The programs and initiatives in the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act that was just passed by Congress are intended to assist business owners with whatever needs they have right now.
- Illinois Small Business Emergency Loan Fund
Under the leadership of Governor J. B. Pritzker, DCEO is working with partners to launch emergency assistance programs for Illinois small businesses.
- U. S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- State Treasurer Announces Bridge Loan Program
Through this program, the Treasurer’s Office partners with approved financial institutions to provide loans -- either lower rate loans, or loans to a business or non-profit that would not otherwise qualify -- to Illinois small businesses impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Short-Term Relief from Penalties for Late Sales Tax Payments for Eating and Drinking Establishments.
Facebook has announced they will be awarding cash grants and ad credits to 30,000 small businesses.
How can your organization help?
Other Resources and Guidance
- CDC Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Illinois Department of Public Health Business and Organization Guidance
- Illinois COVID-19 Response Business FAQ’s
- U. S. Chamber of Commerce
- Choose DuPage
- WorkNet DuPage
- Cook County’s Resources and Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)