From this page you may view and pay online bills. Choose which type of bill you'd like to pay below:
To pay your utility bill click the Utility Bill link above. You will need your account number to look up your account.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 630-766-8200 for assistance.
COVID Utility Payment Economic Relief Program (CUPER): English / Spanish
To pay your citation ticket click the link above. This service enables citizens to pay citation fines from work, home, or anywhere internet access is available. To access the payment option end users would follow these instructions (detailed instructions here):
- Please select “Use as Guest”.
- Select Tickets from the left hand menu
- Select the ticket option from the Type drop down menu which is either Local Ordinance Tickets or Parking and Compliance Tickets. Then select the field that matches your selection such as; Ticket, Plate, VIN or Plan # and select search.
- This will populate the ticket information to the screen allowing you to select and add the item to the payment cart. If you select Add to Payment Cart you will need to select the dollar amount or the payment icon at the top right hand of the screen to access the payment cart to complete payment.
- The payment cart will allow the end user to pay via credit card.
To pay your Red Light Violation ticket click the link above. Payments for Red Light violation citations cannot be made payable to the Village of Bensenville or paid at the Village of Bensenville. Send your payment to the Red Light Photo Enforcement Program using the envelope provided with your citation notice. You may also pay them over the phone at (866) 428-4961. Click on the link above to pay online.
- Business License Renewals
Business License Renewals can now be paid online. Click on the Business License Renewals link above to view and pay for your business license. This link is for renewals only, continue reading below for information on how to obtain a new business license.
Once you've paid for your license online, you’ll receive 2 copies of the printed license by mail in 5-7 business days. One copy is for your files and the other is for display at your place of business
After you have processed your payment only, print your receipt and return it including any changed information with your renewal form that was mailed to you.
For all new business licenses, you can download the business application form here and submit it to Village Hall by mail or in person.
If you have any questions give us a call at 630-766-8200 and one of our staff will be happy to answer.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell or pass along your personal information to anyone unless required by the State Law/Federal Law/Local Municipal Ordinances/Resolutions. Your credit card information is not retained as the result of any of these processes.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for securing commercial transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address so that it cannot be read over the internet.
In no case the refund is processed online. Refund is handled on case by case basis at the Village Hall Finance Department. Please call 630-766-8200 for more information.