SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 17, 2016
Progressive walk-a-thon beginning at 10 a.m. at Tiny Tot School (Bensenville Park District) and ending at Redmond Park by 11 a.m.
- Free Flu Shots
- Free Vision Screening & Pre-Diabetes Check w/ Elmhurst Hospital and Elmhurst Lions Club
- IL-CHIP Child Identification Program Free Registration
- Community Outreach Organizations On Site, with information provided in English and Spanish
- Performances by The Jump Rope Warrior, Di Bella Dance Studio and More!
- Obstacle Course and Zumba Class Demonstrations
- Fast Pitch Station with College of DuPage Head Baseball Coach
- Climbing Wall with Zip Line Descent
- Shoot the Puck and B-Ball Competitions with Prizes for Shots Made
- Get your heart rate up while swimming, skating or jumping in the bounce house.
All free of charge!
Pokémon Stops during the B-Well Walk-a-Thon:
There are only 5 stops on the walk:
1) Korthaur Log house (Wood St.)
2) Jungle Book Statue (outside of Library, Church Rd)
3) Bensenville Bible Church (York and Memorial)
4) Bensenville Gazebo (@ Redmond Park)
5) Redmond Park Sign
We will place the pokemon lures here and place 3 additional at the park; likely near the ball fields. Each lure will only stay active for 30 mins. WE will activate the ones at the park closer to 11am. There will be a total of 8 lures.