Just in time for spring! Starting Saturday April 7, the Village of Bensenville is offering FREE recycled triple ground mulch to its residents. Residents can come to the Public Works Facility at 717 E Jefferson Street (right across the Redmond pond) and help themselves to free mulch.
- Free mulch is available to Bensenville residents ONLY (no businesses)
- The mulch is stored in a concrete bin at the NE corner of the facility parking lot
- Resident will have to bring their own shovels and containers
- There will be no on-site personnel. Resident will be responsible to load up their own mulch, container, shovels & transportation
- Mulch will be available during the workweek and on the weekends
- Public Works staff will replenish the bin as needed
- The property is under surveillance – please be respectful of other residents and of the Public Works Facility
Free, quality mulch is the result of all the in-town brush pickups, tree trimmings and tree removals. This program is Bensenville’s Environmental Initiative to recycle our material and reinvest back into the community.