RETURNING STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS for 2020
The AAUW Elmhurst Area Branch is offering two grants of $2,500 each in 2020 to local women who need financial assistance to continue their education at the undergraduate or graduate level. An applicant may be studying full or part time and must meet the following criteria:
- Resident of Elmhurst, Addison, Bensenville, Berkeley, Northlake, Oak Brook, or Villa Park.
- Continuing education after completing at least 12 credit hours at an accredited community or undergraduate college/university.
- Age 25 or older. Attach proof of age and residency (e.g. copy of driver’s license or other government identification).
To apply, fill out the form below and submit it to AAUW Elmhurst Area Scholarship Committee, PO. Box 243, Elmhurst, IL 60126, together with the following:
- Resume including post-secondary schools attended and anticipated graduation date.
- Official letter of acceptance from the college or university to be attended.
- Any financial assistance to be received.
- Personal background and goals essay.
Official transcript mailed directly from the college/university to: AAUW Elmhurst Area Branch, P.O. Box 243, Elmhurst, IL 60126.