As a result of COVID-19-related staffing shortages, the Village Hall Finance Department desk is temporarily closed for services on Tuesdays after 5 PM and Saturdays. The Finance Desk will also be closed daily from 1:30 to 2:30 PM through February 16, 2022. We strongly encourage customers to pay online, by mail or using the drop-box at Village Hall.
The Village is taking a very proactive approach to minimize the spread of the Coronavirus to our constituents and employees, please consider conducting business with the Village by one of our remote methods below:
- Mail payments to 12 S Center St., Bensenville, IL 60106.
- Payments can be placed in the curbside drop box on the west side of the Village Hall at 12 S Center St., Bensenville. Please make sure you provide your account number or other account identification information so that the payment can be applied to your account correctly.
- Payments can be made remotely through our website at www.bensenville.il.us using the ONLINE Payments link for most routine transactions.
- General inquiries by phone: Leave a non- emergency message at 630-766-8200 this includes inspections, building permits, zoning or code enforcement inquiries. The appropriate person will return your call as soon as possible.
- Code Enforcement questions and concerns can also be entered on our website through the “Report a Concern” button on the homepage.
Please see our website at Payment-Methods for more information on alternative payment options.
We thank you in advance for partnering with us in keeping everyone healthy and safe!