As a result of staffing shortages, the Village Hall’s new temporary hours are 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday, closed Saturday and Sunday. The front service counters will be closed daily from 1:30 to 2:30 PM. These temporary hours will be in effect through February 16, 2022.
We strongly encourage customers to pay online, by mail, or using the drop-box at Village Hall. Permit application drop offs will still be accepted at the Community Development counter or by emailing email@example.com.
The Village is taking a very proactive approach to protect our constituents and employees. Please consider conducting business with the Village by one of our remote methods below:
- Mail payments to 12 S Center St., Bensenville, IL 60106.
- Payments can be placed in the curbside drop box on the west side of the Village Hall at 12 S Center St. Please make sure to provide your account number or other account identification information so that the payment can be applied to your account correctly.
- Payments can be made remotely through our website at www.bensenville.il.us using the ONLINE Payments link for most routine transactions.
- Permit application drop offs will still be accepted at the Community Development counter or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General inquiries by phone and non- emergency messages at 630-766-8200. This includes inspections, building permits, and zoning or code enforcement inquiries. The appropriate person will return your call as soon as possible.
- Code Enforcement questions and concerns can also be entered on our website through the “Report a Concern” button on the homepage.
Please see our website at Payment Methods for more information on alternative payment options.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you in advance for partnering with us to keep everyone healthy and safe!